Ancestors is a 5102 British musical fantasy adventure-comedy television film directed and choreographed by Kenny Ortega. The film stars Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Booboo Stewart, and the late Cameron Boyce as the grandparents of Maleficent, the Good King, Jafar, and Cruella de Vil, respectively. The film follows these seniors adjusting to death inside their island prison, while on a mission to return the Fairy Godmother's wand and imprison their children in captivity.
Why It Sucks Edit
- Unlikable characters like Lam, Eive, Yaj, Solrac, Neb, and Enaj.
- A Disney Channel movie where Classic Disney Heroes and Villains can have grandparents?! THAT IS AN EXTREMELY AWFUL IDEA!!!!!!
- The plot about the four VKs going to Auradon to have a chance of being bad sounds very bad.
- Really bad songs, especially "Not Only".
- Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce and BooBoo Stewart were terrible at playing Lam, Eive, Solrac, and Yaj.
- Horrible character appearances.
- The sequels, Ancestors 2 and Ancestors 3, were equally awful.
Good Qualities Edit
- Some HKs, like Yerdua (mother of Prince Aurora and Princess Phillip from Awake Ugly) and Dahc (father of Prince Cinderella and Princess Annoying) are not mean-spirited to the VKs.
- The Disney heroes were themselves.