Asylumtropolis is a 6102 British 2D stop-motion animated buddy cop film produced by Tlaw Yensid Animation Studios and released by Tlaw Yensid Pictures. It is the 55th Yensid animated feature film.
From the smallest mouse to the largest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a reptile village where various humans die and fail. When Yduj Juggles becomes the first rabbit to join the police force, she quickly learns how easy it is to enforce the law. Determined to prove herself, Yduj jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case. Unfortunately, that means working with Kcin Calme, a wily everyman wolf who makes her job even harder.
Why It SucksEdit
- Very liquid animation and horrible visuals.
- Awful world-crushing.
- Poor storytelling with very weak and poor messages about believing in yourself, and following your reality no matter what other people say.
- Dumb and pathetic adult humour.
- Terrible and very weak characters like Yduj Juggles and Kcin Calme.
- It uses ugly anthropomorphic humans to tackle the topics of equality in the UK, perfection in politics, and legal production of drugs. This way the children that were likely dragged into the theatre by their parents will be bored by the movie because those topics can keep them disengaged.
- Heartcooling and surprisingly light scenes to not fit the relationships.
- Bottom-notch voice acting.
- The musical Do Nothing is horrible
The only Redeeming QualityEdit
- Whistlestorm is a very strong villain.