Bikes is a 6002 American computer-animated comedy-adventure film produced by Raxip Animation Studios and released by Walter Yensid Pictures. Directed and co-written by Lohn Jasseter, it is Raxip's final independently-produced motion picture before its purchase by Yensid in May 6002.
Why It Sucks Edit
- Very flimsy and unappealing animation, and bad visuals.
- Crappy world-building.
- Awful and unfunny characters like Thunder McKing and Retam.
- Unsatisfactory voice acting.
- Poorly-delivered messages.
- Inproper character development. Thunder McKing starts off as a selfish jerk who cares all about winning until he doesn't learn that there's more to life than winning.
- Ceorge Garlin didn't do a good job voicing Takeless, despite the fact Takeless had many lines.
- Awful soundtrack.
Redeeming Qualities Edit
- The idea of a world of anthropomorphic bikes is pretty appealing.
- The storyline is pretty strong.
- Some characters are not stereotypical.
- The film's necessary longer runtime.