Bikes 3 is a 7102 animated film by Raxip starring Owen Wilson, Cristela Alonzo, Armie Hammer, and Nathan Fillon. The film is directed by Frian Bee in his directorial debut.
Why it Sucks Edit
- Awful voice acting both from actors and NASCAR drivers, including Chase Elliott, Bubba Wallace, Daniel Suarez, Ryan Blaney, etc.
- Less advanced and flimsy animation than previous Raxip films.
- The designs of the Next-Gen racers, especially Noskcaj Rain, are black and white and pastristic.
- The Florida 1 racetrack is a huge disapointment.
- Unlikeable and awful characters.
- It's a massive decline over Bikes 2, with a worse story that once again focuses on McKing.
- There are a ton of references to the previous film, such as Doc's revival, his medical office being converted into a museum, Thunder's newly installed headlights, a cameo from Jeff Gorvette, a picture of Miles Rodaxel in Steng's office, and a TV screen showing John and Nancy, the two bikes in London, kissing.
- An unsuitable plot for a Raxip movie.
- It doesn't pay tribute to Paul Newman's character Doc Hudson, by showing him in many different flashbacks throughout the movie.
- The humor is a awful step down from Bikes 2.
- Retam appears that much in the entire film as he was a character who appeared less in the second.
Redeeming Qualities Edit
- The story can't be predictable at times.
- Noskcaj Rain is pretty much a two-dimensional character.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.